Spinouts UK is produced by Young Company Finance, which has been dedicated to tracking and writing about early stage high growth companies in Scotland for twelve years, and in the North of England for four years. Many of these companies have been university spinouts, and we are familiar with the issues involved from the points of view both of universities and also of spinout companies.
Young Company Finance’s other activities have included:
- publication of a series of Special Reports on specific market sectors in Scotland (Life Sciences, Digital Entertainment, Renewable Energy)
- Quarterly Trends Surveys for Connect Scotland, Connect West Midlands, and Connect Yorkshire
- research for Scottish Enterprise’s Risk Capital Market report over several years
- benchmarking projects in the oil & gas industry.
- Successful annual conference, now in its 9th year, which brings together investors, advisers, business support organisations, commentators and analysts, and entrepreneurs from young companies, and takes a broad theme to give a variety of speakers the opportunity to set out their own knowledge or experience in different ways.
Young Company Finance is the trading name of Edinburgh House Publishing Ltd. YCF Scotland is published under licence by LS Ventures Ltd.
For further information about Young Company Finance, go to www.ycf.co.uk